Celebrating National Month of Hope 🧡 – Finding Hope in Recovery
Did you know that April is the National Month of Hope? It serves as the perfect reminder to believe that things will work out, even when it seems like the deck is stacked against you.
As I wrote in a recent blog post: When we can lovingly accept our loved one, no matter what awful stuff is happening, WHILE holding onto hope for them to have the life they deserve, then we can retain hope for them to fully recover.
I truly believe in the power of hope — so much so that I founded Hope Network, LLC in 2003 to change the way that parents and caregivers are supported when caring for someone with an eating disorder. I hope you feel encouraged this month to choose hope over fear or defeat. It’s the best thing you can do for yourself and your loved one.
|More caregiver support|
Recovery Roadmap Series
“The Eating Disorder Recovery Roadmap Series: Going from Panic to Plan” was created to help families optimize every aspect of the treatment experience. We will help you support your loved one on the road to recovery without losing your mind, your money, or your marriage.
- Lifetime access to three 90-minute presentations, walking you through every step of the treatment process
- Informative Q&A discussions, digging in even deeper to explore real-life situations and solutions
- Downloadable handouts and activity sheets to help you navigate the treatment journey
- Lifetime discount codes for additional webinars, presentations, and courses provided by RRS
- Connection + relationship building via a private community Facebook group of like-minded individuals walking through this journey
Each 90-minute presentation will focus on a specific aspect of the treatment process, from questions you need to ask prior to admission to a roadmap of what to expect and prepare for upon your loved one or client’s discharge from treatment.
BECKY’S TRAVEL UPDATE
These gorgeous mountains made for a beautiful backdrop on our long drive.
Thinking of all my caregivers! Let’s keep finding our moments of joy!
EATING DISORDER FAMILY SUPPORT
Getting support for the family and caregiver is critical to ensure the right solution and support is available for your loved one.
|Reach out for support|
“#1 reason to involve caregivers in treatment: Improved outcomes for patients and caregivers across the lifespan.”~ Dr. Adele LaFrance
- reduced eating disorder psychopathology
- improved quality of life
- reduced stays
- reduce caregiver burden
- reduced expressed emotion in the family
Thank you to the generous sponsors of Hope Network, LLC Services and Programs for renewing your sponsorships!
Ask how your Center can be a sponsor and/or contract for services!
All My Best,