Becky Henry’s Eating Disorder Caregiver (EDC) Coaching Training
Location: Zoom Video – Next Dates TBD
Thursday, | 12:30pm – 8:30pm CST
Friday, | 10:00am – 5:00pm CST
Saturday, | 10:30am – 4:30pm CST
Becky Henry has been coaching caregivers of those with eating disorders (ED) since 2003. She started coaching caregivers after being coached herself, for support while she was a caregiver of a loved one with an eating disorder.
The goal of Becky Henry’s Eating Disorders caregiver coaching is helping the family become more calm, compassionate, confident, and competent in their ability to support their loved one with the eating disorder.
Eating Disorder Caregiver (EDC) Coaches – Coaching Support & Supervision
After completion of the EDC Coach Training and four supervision sessions; EDC Coaches receive a certification badge like the one here to place on marketing materials & website to illustrate that they’ve completed the ED
Caregiver (EDC) Coach Training.
This course does not provide certification and there will be no testing. By completing this course, you agree to specific conditions outlined during the course, including not providing weight loss coaching to clients.
EDC coaches are Referral Partners, not subcontractors.
Becky Henry provides ED Caregiver (EDC) Coaches with:
- Listing on beckyhenry.com with your; Head Shot, Bio and Link to Coach’s own website with hyperlink – $50.00/month – minimum 6 month commitment, billed monthly.
- Supervision Calls – $125 per hour as needed
- Social Media & Newsletter shout outs
- 20% off on HUG Kits & Recovery Roadmaps “Going from Panic to Plan” Webinar Series
- Badge & Blurb describing your EDCC Training for your website
- Downloadable documents that can be utilized with all clients:
- Perspective Wheel (PDF)
- Sample Client Contract (PDF)
- Beliefs Exercise (PDF)
- Hand Breathing (Video)
- Email Templates for responding to clients (PDF)
- EFFT Practice Sheet (PDF)
SEE Becky’s EDC trained Referral Partner Coaches HERE on the 1:1 Individual Coaching Session page.
Hope Network, LLC 3104 Western Ave #604 | Seattle, WA 98121 | Phone: 952-451-5663