Monte Nido & Affiliates specializes in the treatment of eating disorders for all genders and includes four distinct clinical programs:Monte Nido, Clementine, Oliver-Pyatt Centers, and Rosewood. For over two decades, our tenured staff—which includes recovered professionals—has delivered treatment that leads to full recovery. Treatment programs focus on stabilizing the eating disorder and co-occurring presentations, reducing urges, enhancing motivation, developing alternative coping capacities, and changing the way clients think about themselves and their world. Though the programs have some nuanced philosophical differences, they share a deep commitment to helping clients regain a healthy relationship with food and their bodies.
Monte Nido & Affiliates provides:
- A full continuum of gender-affirming care — ranging from inpatient to residential to day treatment programs — for adults and adolescents
- Effective, outcome-backed treatment
- Thorough medical, psychiatric, clinical, and nutritional screening to guide the development of each client’s treatment plan
Treatment components include:
- High levels of medical and psychiatric care with 24-hour nursing in the comfort of a home at our residential programs
- Skills development through evidence-based treatments such as Dialectical Behavioral Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, plus therapies such as Cognitive Processing Therapy to address co-occurring presentations
- Group therapies, therapeutic opportunities and treatment exposures
- Nutritional programming that meets differing needs
- Specialized mindfulness training
- Exploration of spirituality and personal values to help sustain motivation
- Family involvement: multi-family groups, family education, and family therapy
Eating Recovery Center –To better reflect who we are now and our unique treatment approach, Insight Behavioral Health has changed their name.
Moving forward Pathlight Mood and Anxiety Center will provide treatment for patients struggling with a primary mood, anxiety, or trauma related disorders, while Eating Recovery Center will continue to serve patients struggling with an eating disorder.
At Pathlight, we lead and light the way with compassion putting our patients in the drivers seat of their true self. We are here to illuminate their path forward.
Timberline Knolls is a leading residential treatment center for women and adolescent girls, ages 12 and older, with eating disorders, substance abuse, trauma, mood and co-occurring disorders. Located in suburban Chicago, residents receive excellent clinical care from a highly trained professional staff on a picturesque 43-acre wooded campus. An adult partial hospitalization program (PHP) is also available in nearby Orland Park, Ill., for women to step down or direct admit. For more information visit www.timberlineknolls.com
Our programs provide parents and families with the skills and tools they need to become agents of change and healing for their child as they learn how to most effectively support a child struggling with an eating disorder. • Family therapy sessions • Family support groups (in-person and online) • Family education groups/webinars • Family education days, offered monthly during and after treatment • Alumni & Family Liaison team to provide ongoing support.
When you partner with Timberline Knolls, your child and your family will receive the specialized care you need so your lives can, once again, be filled with light and hope.
Life Cycle Nutrition is a nutrition counseling practice that specializes in the treatment of child and adolescent eating disorders. It offers individual and group services by experienced registered dietitian nutritionists, and is the founder of the exclusive Family Feeding Recovery virtual nutrition program to help parents help their child recover from an eating disorder. The program is designed to support Family Based Treatment by providing parents the nutrition information, resources, guidance, support, and community they need to nutritionally rehabilitate their child.
Program features include:
Information & Resources
Lifetime access to a resource library with helpful documents and articles to support the lessons.
8 modules with video lessons that explain critical information necessary to promote nutritional rehabilitation.
Guidance & Coaching
8 individual sessions with an expert dietitian to address questions and provide individualized guidance.
Activities that correspond to the weekly lessons to reinforce important principles.
10-week virtual family support group utilizing Becky Henry’s H.U.G. kits
A personalized ap to allow a closer connection, monitoring, and feedback from your personal expert dietitian
Lifetime access to a private Facebook community that provides additional support and encouragement from others going through similar situations.
The experts at Life Cycle Nutrition are here to support you in helping your child recover from their eating disorder and restore health, hope, and happiness in your child and home.
Learn more via their website.
Become a sponsor
Maximize your Treatment Center Marketing $$ by Sponsoring Hope Network, LLC
This is one way you can support mothers who’ve sacrificed so much. We’re open to discussing other ideas you have. Patients gets all of the therapy and the mothers don’t get a chance to process their pain. While the child is away at treatment the mom can get permission to take care of herself and get her oxygen mask firmly in place.
I believe your treatment outcomes will be even better than they already are and the parents will have more energy to support their child instead of being drained and fried and wanting to run the other direction. They learn tools, renew and re-energize and it’s your chance to show that you treat the whole family without having to develop a whole new program within your center or add staff.
- In our Hope Network (HN) typically weekly emails, your logo will be placed near Becky’s signature.
- Announcement of your generous support of parents will be made in our next HN Newsletter to my targeted list of over 500 parents & eating disorder organizations.
- List your program’s training & events in our Newsletters once a year.
- List your treatment facility on the Hope Network (HN) Sponsor webpage for 12 months. Includes program logo, description of services – 250 words or less, and a hyperlink to your site.
- Announcements on social media: FB, LI, TW, IG of your generous support of parents as well as sharing of your social media posts regularly.
- Becky will participate in an IG Live with your team member.
- Opportunity to place a 150-word message in TWO HN newsletters to Becky’s targeted & growing list of parents & eating disorder organizations per year.
- Co-host an IG Live with Becky during the month of your choosing, highlighting a specific area that your center focuses on.
- Co-host a live webinar with Becky during the month of your choosing.
- Be the featured guest on one of the weekly online group support calls. This will be promoted on social media, my newsletter, website and my private group on facebook for parents of kids with eating disorders.
- Your announcements of events and programs will be shared on social media.
- Place an original 150 word message in the Hope Network monthly newsletters for a full year that go to my targeted list.
- Be the focus of a blog post on the Hope Network, LLC blog
- Participate in audio interview w/Becky Henry and have it shared on social media, Hope Network Website and for your use.
- Becky will present to your families at one of your family events.
- 100% off on any HUG Kits (Book, Guidebook, Videos) ordered during the sponsorship.
Hope Network, LLC 3104 Western Ave #604 | Seattle, WA 98121 | Phone: 952-451-5663