Monte Nido & Affiliates includes three distinct eating disorder treatment programs: Monte Nido and Oliver-Pyatt Centers, which provides residential treatment to women, and outpatient treatment for males and females; and Clementine for adolescent girls. We began offering residential treatment in 1996 having been founded by women who are fully recovered and became leaders in the eating disorder treatment field.
What binds us together is our vast overlap in mission and philosophical approaches to providing best-in-class, evidence-based treatment for eating disorders – from a medical, psychiatric, therapeutic and nutritional perspective. We are committed to being industry leaders and share the belief that fully recovery is possible. Additionally all of our residential programs are in home-like settings, providing an environment conducive to healing.
Monte Nido has established itself as the clinical leader in the eating disorder ﬁeld being widely recognized for achieving superior clinical outcomes that show the highest levels of recovery through our peer-reviewed and published residential facility outcome study. In this study, the vast majority of patients demonstrated signiﬁcant changes in symptoms and behaviors from admission to discharge, and maintained that improvement throughout the course of the study.
Our residential programs are located in Southern California, Oregon, New York, South Florida and Massachusetts, with day treatment programs offering partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programming in Los Angeles, San Diego and Newport Beach, CA; Portland and Eugene, OR; Boston, MA; Miami, FL; New York, NY; and Philadelphia, PA.
Become a sponsor
Maximize your Treatment Center Marketing $$ by Sponsoring Hope Network (HN) Retreats
This is one way you can support mothers who’ve sacrificed so much. We’re open to discussing other ideas you have. Patients gets all of the therapy and the mothers don’t get a chance to process their pain. While the child is away at treatment the mom can get permission to take care of herself and get her oxygen mask firmly in place.
I believe your treatment outcomes will be even better than they already are and the parents will have more energy to support their child instead of being drained and fried and wanting to run the other direction. They learn tools, renew and re-energize and it’s your chance to show that you treat the whole family without having to develop a whole new program within your center or add staff.
- In our Hope Network (HN) Monthly Newsletter, your logo will be placed near Becky’s signature.
- Announcement of your generous support of parents will be made in our next HN Newsletter to my targeted list of over 350 parents & eating disorder organizations.
- List your program’s trainings/awareness events, webinars, etc. in our “Upcoming Event”“ section in HN Newsletter. All events can also be placed on the online HN Calendar.
- List your treatment facility on the Hope Network (HN) Sponsor webpage for 12 months. Includes program logo, description of services – 250 words or less, and a hyperlink to your site.
- Your literature will be present at retreats.
- Becky will provide acknowledgements during the retreat.
- Announcements on social media: FB, LI, TW, of your generous support of parents.
- Opportunity to place a 150-word message in TWO HN newsletters to Becky’s targeted & growing list of parents & eating disorder organizations per year.
- Co-host a tweet-chat with Becky during the month of your choosing, highlighting a specific area that your center focuses on.
- Be the featured guest on one of the monthly tele-phone group support calls. This will be promoted on social media, my newsletter, website and private groups on facebook that are for parents of kids with eating disorders.
- Your announcements of events and programs will be shared on social media
- Place an original 150 word message in the Hope Network monthly newsletters for a full year that go to my targeted list.
- Be the focus of a blog post on the Hope Network, LLC blog
- Participate in audio interview w/Becky Henry and have it shared on social media, Hope Network Website and for your use.
- One parent from your center receives free registration to a retreat during the year.
Hope Network, LLC 13033 Ridgedale Dr. #102 | Minnetonka, MN 55305 | Phone: 952-451-5663