7 Outcomes Family Caregivers have from
Hope Network SHIFT HAPPENS Retreats:
1. Gain Hope
2. Release Guilt
3. Reduce Distress
4. Connect w/ those how GET IT.
5. Gain Confidence
6. SHIFT Perspective
7. Reduce Suffering.
Hope Network Retreats for Caregivers of those with Eating Disorders
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Coaching sessions with Becky before AND after the retreat $300 value.
Expert leadership from Becky & therapist Thursday – Sunday – Priceless
Access to the Hope Network Retreat Participants Secret Facebook Group
Your folder from the retreat to take home with you as part of your self-care tool kit!
Time with leaders and others who’ve walked this journey.
We limit our retreat size to keep them intimate and everyone gets lots of personal attention.
Escape from the stress, confusion and loneliness of caregiving for a weekend of hope & renewal. Spaces are limited to join Certified Professional Co-Activ Coach Becky Henry who brings rays of light and hope to your journey.
We thank our Sponsors for helping support the Hope Network Retreats.
Treatment Center Collaborations Options:
Monte Nido & Affiliates includes three distinct eating disorder treatment
Monte Nido and Oliver-Pyatt Centers which provides residential treatment to women, and outpatient treatment for males and females; and Clementine for adolescent girls.
We began offering residential treatment in 1996 having been founded by women who are fully recovered and became leaders in the eating disorder treatment field.
● Participate in a Parents & Professionals mini-retreat to see how “Shift Happens”.
● Host a Shift Happens Retreat at/near your center and contract with us to lead it.
● Contract with us to provide any of the Hope Network Parent Support Services for your families.
● Contract with us to train your existing staff to coach parents through our programs.
● Sponsor Hope Network “Shift Happens” Retreats.
● Provide a copy of “Just Tell Her To Stop: Family Stories of Eating Disorders” to each family.
Hope Network, LLC 13033 Ridgedale Dr. #102 | Minnetonka, MN 55305 | Phone: 952-451-5663