Online Group Support
There are myths, stigmas and untruths when it comes to eating disorders. Even those of us who are dealing with it daily get confused about what’s true and what’s not; about what to do and what to avoid.
How it works
Whether you choose the complimentary or premium support, Becky will send you the conference line dial in number for the free monthly call and/or the zoom video link for the weekly calls.
Online Group Support Options
These calls are designed for you, the caregiver of a loved one with an eating disorder.
● Are you feeling this is just too much to handle; with no light at the end of the tunnel?
● Have your dreams for your happy family disappeared?
● Have eating disorder myths blindsided you?
● Are your friends and family helpful or hurtful?
● Do shame and stigma isolate you?
● Do you and peace sound like a pipe dream?
What you will take away:
● Tools to remain claim and in charge in the face of chaos and drama.
● How to avoid triggering your child’s eating disorder day to day.
● Where to find reliable, trusted support. It’s NOT where you think.
● Inspiration to reconnect with hope and energy for the rest of your life.
● Skills to set and follow through on boundaries
Once a Month – FREE
Access to Becky Henry’s expertise via free recordings at any time of the day or night when you need it – just listen.
Access to LIVE once a month group Q & A calls with Becky on the 1st Wednesday of each month at 6pm Eastern time (USA).
Each month we need to hear from you to save a spot as well as let you know if there is travel that necessitates changing the date.
If so, please join us for the FREE Monthly Group Support Calls the 1st Wednesday of each month at 6pm Eastern time (USA).. And/Or consider joining the (Premium) Weekly Group Phone Support each Wednesday evening at 7 pm EST.
Once a Week – $39.97/month
Access to LIVE Weekly Online Group Support via Zoom Video Platform with Becky on Wednesdays 4pm PST/6pm CST/7pm EST.
Regardless of where you are at in this journey…whether you loved one is with you and still sick, away at treatment, not in your life much or has been taken from you by an eating disorder, this is for you to claim some semblance of a life from the rubble that an eating disorder has brought to every area of your life.
This call is hosted live by Certified Professional Life Coach Becky Henry: an expert in helping caregivers who have a loved one with an eating disorder.
Hope Network, LLC 191 Independence Dr., Sequim, WA 98382 | Phone: 952-451-5663